View other products
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 85% of first time visitors say they’ll only consider visiting a church if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. You should know that it’s important to capture your visitor and member feedback, but they need your help.
With Customer Voice, your church will have the power to gather visitor and member experiences to boost online star power and drive more traffic. Win the trust of new visitors, collect their valuable feedback and show up where they are looking.
Deliver a powerful customer feedback tool that will have your clients seeing stars!
Customer Voice is included with both Church Toolkits with the versions that are outlined below:
Use happy visitors and members to win new visitors: Leverage the voice of your loyal members and happy visitors to improve your church’s online word-of-mouth. Invite existing members to share their experiences online so new visitors know your church can be trusted.
Collect feedback to better your church reputation: Ensure members and visitors are getting what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences so your members can put their valuable feedback to work.
Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your church reviews show up where your future members spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your church.
Help your church shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive visitor experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help your church show up in search so new visitors can find you.
Reach new audiences wherever they are: Customer Voice gives your churchs the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your members—either text message, email, social media or even on a kiosk style at your church.
Top questions asked about the Customer Voice:
01. Why do reviews matter?
02. Why is it important to continuously generate new reviews?
03. Does Customer Voice require any additional products?
04. How many email review requests can be sent per day?
05. How many SMS requests can be sent per day?
06. Why might an SMS request be “dropped” and what can be done?
- The phone number is a landline and is unable to receive text messages.
- The number has blocked receiving messages from unknown numbers.
- The phone associated with this number is turned off or unavailable.
- The number you’re trying to send to may no longer exist.
- And occasionally an SMS message will not be delivered due to being flagged by the mobile carrier or an unknown error. This can happen because of spam filtering by the service provider. In this case you can wait a moment and try to send the message again.
07. What phone number is used when my client sends an SMS review request to their visitors? Is it from the church area code and is it a 10 digit phone number?
For example, the area code for Manhattan is very small and has very few numbers, so we will choose another number from that city. It will be a 10 digit phone number.